Video of the Wreck Site!
Blackbeard's Top TenWHEN HIS GHOST VISITS BATH AND WASHINGTON, THESE ARE BLACKBEARD'S TOP 10 THINGS TO DO:
8. Treat yourself to a Butterfly cookie or a doughnut at Brownie Bakery, celebrating its 50th anniversary in Little Washington this year.
6. While there, pick up a map of Bath and take a walking tour of the restored homes in the state's oldest town.
5. Take a walking tour of historic downtown Washington, incorporated in 1782.
3. Browse the Pirate's Treasure shop in Bath, where owner Alethia Anderson keeps the tables, walls and stair rail filled with homemade crafts and Christmas decorations.
1. Wind up the day with a plate of shrimp and scallops at Blackbeard's Restaurant in Little Washington.
Posted by The Depot and News & Record Online
© Copyright 1997